• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
I have a $300 voucher and a $450 voucher for United Airlines that I was planning to use for a much needed vacation, but fast-forward 8 months and I'm still unemployed after being laid off...

These need to be used  by the end of 2016 to destinations United Airlines travels directly to (no third-party carriers). Hoping to sell one for $275 and the other for $425, but feel  free to make an offer

Here are the destinations served directly by United if you click the radio button for '​Show only destinations served by United Airlines and United Express': 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'd offer youo $300 for the $450 one. Let me know

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016