rated:

Here’s how:

1. Sign up or sign in at
    shutterfly.com/kelloggspick

2. Enter your promo code; it will save
    to your Shutterfly account

3. Apply your code at checkout by 11/30/16*

KEBC-1E2Y-1K9G-UTGF3H  

*Offer expires November 30, 2016 (11:59 P.M. PT). Choose 101 free 4x6 prints or one free set of address labels through shutterfly.com, our mobile-friendly site or the Shutterfly app (only select products are available on the app). Promo can only be redeemed once per account and/or billing address. This offer code can only be entered once. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply. We reserve the right to modify or replace any part of these terms and conditions without notice. Other restrictions apply. Visit www.shutterfly.com/kelloggspick for more details.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
The code I received from Kelloggs was KEBC -8N13-VGRK-FUV2B7 for 101 4 6 prints. I couldn't use my code to order prints. I didn't use the code for the prints.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016