• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
There's been some previous threads on this topic, including this one in which I donated 20 one-time use $25 off $250+ CPN's valid @ Costco.com:
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1533286 

The CPN's are available on flyers at Costco B&M locations (attached is an example flyer w/ CPN code removed), but the codes themselves are strictly for the Costco.com web-site (and you can't use them towards the purchase of Costco Cash Cards / GC's).  You're welcome to grab your own flyer(s) at your local Costco B&M (read the thread above for where people found them).

I have twenty-five (25) more CPN's available to donate.  If you received one from me already, please refrain from asking for another one, especially since the Costco web-site only permits one such offer to be redeemed per account.  Thus, even if you were to get another one-time use CPN code, it likely wouldn't work.

If you'd like a CPN, please respond to this thread w/ your request.  I'll respond via PM.  Priority goes to those who've been FW members for 6+ months.  I'll also keep this post updated with the # of CPN's donated thus far. Unlike my previous request method, please DO NOT PM ME asking for a CPN code.  Thank you.

*EDIT* 25 of 25 CPN's donated as of this update. ALL GONE.

Member Summary

Costco (11.97kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I would love one thanks!

inxsdragon (Nov. 27, 2016 @ 12:04a) |

Can I get one too? Much thanks in advance!

Straus (Nov. 27, 2016 @ 9:30a) |

I need 7 coupon codes to make purchases for the charity organization. Please pm me a code if you have any one. Thanks in... (more)

apple799 (Nov. 30, 2016 @ 11:56a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Yes! Please! May I have one?  THANKS!

rated:
May I please have one as well? Thank you!!!

rated:
Please and thank you.

rated:
May I please have one as well? Thank you!!!

rated:
May I have one please? Thank you!

rated:
Can I have one please? Thank you

rated:
Scumbag said:   Please and thank you.
  You have PM's disabled, so unable to send you one.

rated:
Could you please send me one?
Thanks very much.
Jim

rated:
May I have one please. Thank you!

rated:
I would love one, thanks!

rated:
May I have one, please?

rated:
May I have a code, please?  Thank you!

rated:
May I have one please 

rated:
May I have one please.
TIA

rated:
Would appreciate one also. Thank you.

rated:
I'll take one if still available. Thanks OP!

rated:
Thanks TD!

rated:
I'd love one, thank you!

rated:
Pretty ..pretty Please !

rated:
hi i would like one. thanks in advance

rated:
I'll take one please. Thanks

rated:
Can I please have one as well?  Thanks!

rated:
As of this point 18 CPN's have been donated. Everyone above who's requested a CPN (and has PM's enabled) has been sent one via PM.

rated:
I'll take one if there are any left. Thanks!

rated:
If you can send one would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

rated:
Can I have one please, Thx.

rated:
$1 Amazon GC gets you a code 

rated:
I would like a CPN please if still available

rated:
Can I have one please, Thx.

rated:
Can I get one too? Much thanks in advance!

rated:
miniexsodia said:   I would like a CPN please if still available
It appears that you're a new member who signed up TODAY, w/ your first post ever being the CPN request. I'll let the rest of the community decide. If they give you 3 green votes (directly to your post) before I run out of CPN codes, you can have one. In the meantime, those who've been registered @ FW for 6+ months get priority.

*EDIT* While I was composing this reply, it appears you changed your username to exs0.

rated:
I would appreciate a code very much.

rated:
One for me please

rated:
may I have one please.
Thank you.

rated:
jinjo said:   I would appreciate a code very much.
It appears that you're a new member who signed up TODAY, w/ your first post ever being the CPN request. I'll let the rest of the community decide. If they give you 3 green votes (directly to your post) before I run out of CPN codes, you can have one. In the meantime, those who've been registered @ FW for 6+ months get priority.

rated:
All 25 coupons for this round have been donated! If I'm able to grab more flyers, will start another round thereafter.  If your account was at least 6+ months old (and you have PM's enabled), you should have received your CPN code in your PM box.

rated:
Thanks TheDiggler!

(Saved me $25!)

rated:
may i have a code pretty please?

Skipping 12 Messages...
rated:
I need 7 coupon codes to make purchases for the charity organization. Please pm me a code if you have any one. Thanks in advance.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016