GIVING: THREE $25 (Restaurant.com) Gift Cards

Archived From: Online Coupon Trading
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
So I bought these in 2013 as a part of some deal and they still hang in my conscience because of how useless they are for my area. No good local restaurants. Someone please take these I hate this website. You may have better luck at using them than I can. 

Just post you want one and I'll private message the gift card code to you.

You will need to make an account with restaurant.com, redeem the gift card code under your account, and then apply turn it into a certificate to get discounted food at a restaurant. Yes, these are basically glorified coupons. 

The annoying catch is that a lot of restaurants have minimum purchase requirements, so I implore you to check your local area for any restaurants you actually plan to use them with or you'll be stuck in the same situation as me. If you have a good restaurant nearby, it will be of good value for you. 

This website in question: 
https://www.restaurant.com/ 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

All gone! Thank you folks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017