• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frdj1zb9sMY

SPOILER, SPOLIER - Vad*r is in it, just

Member Summary
Staff Summary

Looks good. I've been growing steadily more excited about this movie. I really like the motley crew they assemble in the trailer - Donnie Yen looks especially awesome - and I also like the crazy lumbering droid voiced by Alan Tudyk (Wash from Firefly).

I know it's a trailer so has to dramatically zip along, but I hope it's not a just a bunch of running and blowing shit up like the trailer shows!

ganda said:   I know it's a trailer so has to dramatically zip along, but I hope it's not a just a bunch of running and blowing shit up like the trailer shows!
  One can only hope . . . 

Need more HK-47.

kamalktk said:   Need more HK-47.
  I agree, but the big droid is a good start. "The captain says you are a friend, so I will not kill you."

That rock looks like Masada. Maybe this movie will be the Jews in Space Mel Brooks promised us so long ago.

*watches trailer*

*wets self in excitement*

^

A quite natural reaction to AT-ATs being back

wasnt that vaders tie ship too?

creepycandycoatings said:   wasnt that vaders tie ship too?
  It probably was, since we see him in the very end. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017