FatWallet Force Friday Giveaway! Special Edition Badge!

Archived From: Star Wars Forum
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

The Force is strong in the month of September. On September 30th, Disney is set to release a new slew of merchandise to gear up for the release of "Rogue One" in December. We're getting into the Jedi (or Sith) spirit for this special time of the year. Only this celebration doesn't just go for one day - it goes for an entire week (no Chewbacca Mom, we promise)!

On Wednesday, September 28th, 12:00 PM Central Time, we'll be giving away a Kylo Ren Ultimate FX Lightsaber followed by a classic remote-controlled U-Command AT-AT on Thursday, September 29th, 12:00 PM Central Time. It all leads up to the Jedi Master of prizes on Friday, September 30th, 12:00 PM, Central Time with a giveaway for the brand-new Sphero BB-8 with Force Band! All you need to do to enter below! Also, starting Monday you can earn an exclusive Star Wars badge for posting hot deals from a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. The contests are open for entry starting now! Plus, keep an eye on this space for more Force Friday coverage plus plenty of fun Star Wars related activities.

Edit 1: Congratulations to haugoply! They just won the Kylo Ren Ultimate FX Lightsaber! I'll send you a PM shortly to get your mailing address!

Edit 2: Congratulations to yblybl! They just won the U-Command RC AT-AT! I'll send you a PM shortly to get your mailing address!

Edit 3: Congratulations to rocketangelababy! They just won the Sphero BB-8 with Force Band! I'll send you a PM shortly to get your mailing address!

That's it for our giveaway, but remember, you can still win some FatWallet schwag come Sunday with our Best Star Wars Moments Contest

a Rafflecopter giveaway ;

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Please count me in!

rusthawk (Sep. 30, 2016 @ 2:55p) |

I'm in!!

shia (Sep. 30, 2016 @ 10:18p) |

Thank you!!

rocketangelababy (Oct. 01, 2016 @ 7:17a) |

Staff Summary

Win, I must...

I would love to win something from fat wallet! Long time fan! We love Chewbacca!

I haven't won anything in over 12 parsecs.

May the Force be with me!!

Gone with the Force!

I hope to win something. i havent won in the longest time

Chance for a badge.

this would be awesome !!!

Even though I haven't won anything in light-years, I feel that the Force will be with me!

I can feel the power of the Force!

pinballbob said:   I would love to win something from fat wallet! Long time fan! We love Chewbacca!
  One of those talking Chewbacca masks would have been a great giveaway!

entered. hope i win.

Pick me please

Entered I hope.Thank you

Nice, looking forward to the movie and the win!

fivetalents said:   
pinballbob said:   I would love to win something from fat wallet! Long time fan! We love Chewbacca!

https://youtu.be/FSWiMoO8zNE

MilleniumBuc said:   
fivetalents said:   

Luke says No

LOL *insert sound of Chewbacca laughing*

Thanks, FW!

The Force is With ME

Would love to win some Star Wars stuff.

Win. Or Win Not. There is No "Enter"

Nice contest.  Thanks

Do win. There is no try.

This would begin my Christmas shopping

awesome prizes. can't wait.

I'm Kylo Ren and I approve this message

Best giveaway yet this year! Would be great to win and would definitely be better than Santa for us!

May the force provide for my son!

Would love to win this for my husband!

Omg Yoda and Chewy rock my universe 😊

I would love to win something and surprise my son, he is OCD and is a big collector, well as much as he is able to anyways. Thanks and Good Luck and the force be with you all!

Win. It has been light years since I even came close to winning anything. Now it is my time. May the force be with us.

My entry you must draw. Poo or do not poo, there is no try.

A win for me is a loss for the First Order

will i win?

I'm in!

Can't wait to see Darth Vader back in action...

PICK ME! (force choke...deep breath...hiss)

I hope i win!!

Skipping 26 Messages...
Thank you!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017