• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Since one Star Wars contest just doesn't seem like enough, I've decided to hold a second contest. While I can't offer as many sweet prizes as the Force Friday sweepstakes, I can offer some FatWallet schag to the winner. All you need to do is post a clip to your favorite Star Wars moment below. And much like the previous contests, it can be anywhere - including from the movies, the TV shows, the commercials, and the many, many parodies. 

I've included an example of one of mine - the infamous Star Wars head bump - below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FPxz1bIRoY

The contest will run until 5:00 P.M. Central Time Sunday October 2nd. I'll draw the winner's name on that day. 

Good luck and may the Force be with you!

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: OFF TOPIC, STAR WARS FORUM. — Jan. 19, 2017 @ 3:26pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary

rated:
Nick Winters, lounge singer.

rated:

rated:
hummingjoy said:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfiQ-tvtsAY

I didn't know Boba Fett had a cameo in an Ewok movie! 

rated:
I didn't know the Ewoks had a movie...

rated:

rated:
Canucklehead said:   I didn't know the Ewoks had a movie...
  They had at least two movies.

rated:
Well, it's kind of a toss up between this

one:

And this

one.

rated:
When Spock came back to life

rated:
If i manage to win I prefer some Star Wars swag to give the neighbor couple's boy for Christmas (from Santa). He started kindergarden this year and most other kids in the neighborhood are icky girls, including his older sister he has to share a room with right now.

rated:
kamalktk said:   If i manage to win I prefer some Star Wars swag to give the neighbor couple's boy for Christmas (from Santa). He started kindergarden this year and most other kids in the neighborhood are icky girls, including his older sister he has to share a room with right now.
  Well, congratulations, kamaltk, because you are the winner! I'll send you a PM and then we can figure out what kind of schwag to send your way via Santa Claus (just so long as it's not the Star Wars Holiday Special(). 

rated:
And the winning swag. A t-shirt, post-its, a pen, a stress ball, and a bottle opener.

/cat not included in the swag.
//cat is Force sensitive

rated:
kamalktk said:   And the winning swag. A t-shirt, post-its, a pen, a stress ball, and a bottle opener.

//cat is Force sensitive

Glad you got the sway.

But the real question: is your cat a Jedi or a Sith?

rated:
Virgil27 said:   
kamalktk said:   And the winning swag. A t-shirt, post-its, a pen, a stress ball, and a bottle opener.

//cat is Force sensitive

Glad you got the sway.

No, the real question is why did you call the divot repair tool/ball marker a bottle opener? 

rated:
MVP9596 said:   
Virgil27 said:   

//cat is Force sensitive

Glad you got the sway.

No, the real question is why did you call the divot repair tool/ball marker a bottle opener? 

As you can see, I am an expert in both bottle opening and golf.

/sufficient kitty snuggles show her to be a Jedi, though being scratched when she doesn't want to be brings out the Sith in her.

rated:
R2D2 We Wish You A Merry Christmas (I know this isn't an actual Star Wars Moment)

I hope this shows a YouTube preview. I usually just post in Free Stuff forums. My husband and I stumbled upon this while watching old David Letterman episodes. He would show case his "Record Collection" and this was in it. Of course we had to find this album! Unfortunately it was two days after Christmas last year. We will be playing this at Christmas this year.

rated:
My favorite part starts around 1:45 in the video

https://youtu.be/iH6a1iYQ0GA

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017