Star Wars Rogue One: Recon 360 YouTube Trailer

Archived From: Star Wars Forum
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://youtu.be/Hh8sTR2b4zI

I really liked this 360 view of an X-Wing recon mission gone wrong from the Rogue One marketing team. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary

Agreed, the clip was awesome. I was just very disappointed in the 360 VR version. I viewed it with my Samsung Gear VR set (powered by Oculus) and no matter what setting I tried it always came out jagged or in double-vision. Not sure if it's YouTube or my Gear VR...

Mulox said:   Agreed, the clip was awesome. I was just very disappointed in the 360 VR version. I viewed it with my Samsung Gear VR set (powered by Oculus) and no matter what setting I tried it always came out jagged or in double-vision. Not sure if it's YouTube or my Gear VR...
  It looked fun on YouTube, but I don't have a Gear VR Set, so I couldn't judge from my desktop.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017