• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/a-star-war-william-...

Too bad Peter Mayhew won't let Shatner forget "Star Trek V". 

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: OFF TOPIC, STAR WARS FORUM, STAR WARS FORUM. — Dec. 4, 2016 @ 6:34pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary

rated:
The Final Frontier isn't that bad. It's not Ishtar bad. I still watch it occasionally which I can't say for the TNG movies.

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   The Final Frontier isn't that bad. It's not Ishtar bad. I still watch it occasionally which I can't say for the TNG movies.
  First Contact was pretty good. Generations was okay. Nemesis was atrocious. 

rated:
Virgil27 said:   
Kandykornhead said:   The Final Frontier isn't that bad. It's not Ishtar bad. I still watch it occasionally which I can't say for the TNG movies.

Your mind to my mind.  Malcolm McDowell looks like Sting or Billy Idol or David Bowie.  I think they might all be the same guy.  "They say time is the fire in which we burn."

rated:
Kandykornhead said:   
Virgil27 said:   

Your mind to my mind.  Malcolm McDowell looks like Sting or Billy Idol or David Bowie.  I think they might all be the same guy.  "They say time is the fire in which we burn."

Well, at least he's not as weird as Tom Hardy as the young Picard clone in Nemesis. 

rated:

datab4 (6.56kB)
Disclaimer
Virgil27 said:   
Kandykornhead said:   
Virgil27 said:   

Well, at least he's not as weird as Tom Hardy as the young Picard clone in Nemesis. 

Surprising since they did so good casting that guy as Data's brother, looked just like him.  

rated:
Which was the one with R2D2?

rated:
Virgil27 said:   

Generations was AWESOME.  Sorry (not sorry).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016