rated:
Got mine in the sweet spot in the auditorium

Member Summary
Staff Summary

rated:
I'm surprised Disney made a PG-13 Star Wars movie

rated:
ganda said:   I'm surprised Disney made a PG-13 Star Wars movie
  Well, that's what most of the Marvel movies are, and I think they are somewhat taking their cues from them. 

rated:
Virgil27 said:   
ganda said:   I'm surprised Disney made a PG-13 Star Wars movie
  Well, that's what most of the Marvel movies are, and I think they are somewhat taking their cues from them. 

(because I dislike Disney) I imagine them having meetings discussing how a PG-13 rating is going to harm sales of the Musical Mickey Mouse Bothan Spy Toothbrush Sets in the key 5 to 7 year old demographic

rated:
I was in the car at 12:01am when tickets went on sale and I was in a panic because the Fandango app kept crashing, grrrr.
It was about 30 minutes later before I was able to get in front of my laptop.
I was pleasantly surprised to secure perfect seats at my regular IMAX theater... totally grateful!

rated:
Just out of curiosity, has anyone had trouble getting them? I'm curious if they are selling out.

rated:
Virgil27 said:   Just out of curiosity, has anyone had trouble getting them? I'm curious if they are selling out.

I checked the showing we're at (first one after school on Friday) and we're the only people going so far

rated:
I checked IMAX showings and they are all sold out, but then I checked the "normal" showings and many only have a few seats sold... Rogue One might not be as big a moneymaker as TFA...

rated:
Mulox said:   I checked IMAX showings and they are all sold out, but then I checked the "normal" showings and many only have a few seats sold... Rogue One might not be as big a moneymaker as TFA...

I guess I'm swimming against the tide, I shun IMAX and 3D for movies where I want to follow the plot, I find both too distracting. 3D IMAX is fine The Muppets Food Fight short at WDW, and that's about it

rated:
Mulox said:   I checked IMAX showings and they are all sold out, but then I checked the "normal" showings and many only have a few seats sold... Rogue One might not be as big a moneymaker as TFA...
  Well, remember Fandango is just pre-orders. There's still plenty of people who will probably go on opening day and beyond - but yeah, I do wonder how successful a standalone movie can be in relation to the juggernaut that was The Force Awakens last year.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016