• filter:

Largest Collection of Star Wars Stuff Stolen

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Largest Collection of Star Wars Stuff Stolen

Valued at over $200,000. And before anyone asks, no, it wasn't me. 

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: OFF TOPIC, STAR WARS FORUM. — Aug. 20, 2017 @ 12:33pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary

rated:
they were obviously inspired by Disney's hijack of the franchise

rated:
According to the police his Mom is a person of interest in the investigation. "I just want my basement back" she has allegedly said.

rated:
I bet some smuggler took it.

rated:
Have they checked their local hive of scum and villainy?

rated:
they tried to get all the collectibles, but decided "there's too many of 'em!"

rated:
upon suspicion of the theft, the curator said "i've got a bad feeling about this..."

rated:
Triumph interrogating the suspects...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RGohIKxc9M

rated:
I think i would believe it more if the headline was "Fastimes Mom throws away 200,000$ Star Wars collection and tells her son he needs to leave the house because it affects the clientele."

rated:
It's s trap!

rated:
Upon learning of the theft, the kid became more whiny than Luke in A New Hope

rated:
SgtPepper91179 said:   something

The new remix of your band's album is really interesting, I've had to listen to it loud a few times. So much new stuff there! Odd that the bass player is still alive and the bass has been brought so forward in the mix    

rated:
ganda said:   
SgtPepper91179 said:   something

The new remix of your band's album is really interesting, I've had to listen to it loud a few times. So much new stuff there! Odd that the bass player is still alive and the bass has been brought so forward in the mix    

lol I haven't checked it out yet, but somehow I'm not surprised the bass has become a prominent feature of the album.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017