Bluetooth Adapter for PC

Archived From: Technology
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Was looking for a smaller footprint keyboard for my PC for work and accidentally bought a bluetooth Logitech Wireless keyboard.   What type of adapter would be best for uninterrupted connection. I found these on Amazon  but don't know if they're the best choice, with my work can't afford that keyboard suddenly loses connection and I'm scrambling to fix or connect something else. 

Can't return keyboard and have no other use for it, that being said, was looking for a good quality wireless keyboard without the numeric keyboard and couldn't find anything with decent reviews - if anyone has a rec, I wouldn't even mind if its wired as desk space is at a premium. 

TIA for any help or advice

Bluetooth Adapter 1

Bluetooth Adapter 2

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

redrover said:   Was looking for a smaller footprint keyboard for my PC for work and accidentally bought a bluetooth Logitech Wireless keyboard. 

I've never seen a wireless keyboard that didn't come with the needed adapter.  Check the box - it should be there.

If not, though, any decent adapter should work.  BT is a mature technology.  Connection loss is only likely when the batteries in the keyboard start to fail.

thanks - just checked again - here's the details of what comes with the keyboard.  I just checked the PC specs and doesn't seem to be any bluetooth built in.  Ordered one with the least amount of terrible reviews

Keyboard.2 AAA batteries (pre-installed).User documentation

minidrag said:   
redrover said:   Was looking for a smaller footprint keyboard for my PC for work and accidentally bought a bluetooth Logitech Wireless keyboard. 

I've never seen a wireless keyboard that didn't come with the needed adapter.  Check the box - it should be there.

If not, though, any decent adapter should work.  BT is a mature technology.  Connection loss is only likely when the batteries in the keyboard start to fail.

this one. you didnt get a bluetooth adapter with the keyboard? you might have bought something for a tablet or such a device.

Good point, didn't think about some of the newer keyboards made for using with tablets and such, which all have bluetooth built in. Redrover, can you tell us the model of the keyboard?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016