Groupon Affiliate

Archived From: Technology
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
My team is doing a NYC bus trip fundraiser. We have Facebook pages, a website and online store setup for promotion and selling tickets. 

As a way to further monetize the fundraiser, we signed up to be a Groupon Affiliate. I am new to this and hoping for a bit of guidance. I am able to create banners and place them. My question is, is it possible to link to specific deals with the affiliate link?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Does the Groupon affiliate program have a FAQ or a point of contact? This question sounds like something that they would be pretty explanatory about to new affiliate members.

I've suggested to FW that they might also post this in the Deal Discussion forum to see if anyone there has experience with being a Groupon affiliate and has thoughts on how to put together effective banners within the constraints of the program.

oppidum said:   Does the Groupon affiliate program have a FAQ or a point of contact? This question sounds like something that they would be pretty explanatory about to new affiliate members.

I've suggested to FW that they might also post this in the Deal Discussion forum to see if anyone there has experience with being a Groupon affiliate and has thoughts on how to put together effective banners within the constraints of the program.

Thank you for the reply. I can't find a way to contact support. I've read through the FAQ and tutorials but cannot seem to find an answer to my question. I've been able to create link and banners for the website. I just can't find a way to link to a specific deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017