• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
See here http://www.dansdeals.com/archives/98444

Guys ordered phones shipped directly to the buyer in New Hampshire. Google cut them off completely. Email, Doc, Photos, you name it.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
So Google is enforcing the terms of the agreement which was agreed to by these people?  Shame...

I'd do the same if I were Google.

These buyers are also illegally avoiding sales tax (unless they live in NH or declare the out-of-state purchases in their tax filings).  So Google may be the least of their worries, they might be dealing with the IRS next...

rated:
ChinaRider said:   So Google is enforcing the terms of the agreement which was agreed to by these people?  Shame...

These buyers are also illegally avoiding sales tax (unless they live in NH or declare the out-of-state purchases in their tax filings).  So Google may be the least of their worries, they might be dealing with the IRS next...

No sales tax in Oregon also

rated:

rated:
ChinaRider said:   So Google is enforcing the terms of the agreement which was agreed to by these people?  Shame...

True, but maybe it shows the dangers of being too attached to a company that offers a wide range of products and services.

rated:
riznick said:   True, but maybe it shows the dangers of being too attached to a company that offers a wide range of products and services.

Agreed.  But at the end of the day (in my opinion), these people's greed put them in this situation so I find it hard to feel sorry for them...

rated:
Who reads the TOS?

rated:
I missed it, if it was a Tracfone what was the deal on the phone and just how would google know what you are going to do with them
shopcelldeals dot com
and shopcelldeals eBay seller usually has the best price

rated:
I agree that they cheated the TOS should be punished, but this is like the nuclear option. Give them 30 days to retrieve the info and then kill the account.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016