• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
ive lately been doing a lot of researching trying to not make any more dumb purchases. i purchased 2 cheap laptops and now kind of regret not having done more research. i wanna be an informed shopper. whats the cheapest laptop with the latest standard features (including 802.11ac, 10/100/1000 gigabit lan, dvd/cd drive, big hard drive). Whats the best store to get the best deals? is it best buy, WalMart, Amazon, microcenter, etc.?

i have my eye on https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1548600 but i dont know if its the cheapest laptop meeting all my requirements. i asked the salesman at microcenter and he said next spring there will be new wifi technology devices on store shelves. isnt the next big wifi standard called 802.11ax? and isnt it due to be released in 2019?

Moderator Comment: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here. — Dec. 25, 2016 @ 5:46pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This is the 4th thread you've posted in the last 3 months seeking advice on buying a laptop. Instead of flooding the forums with useless posts, just bump your most recent thread by replying with a request for more/new/clarifying information. You can also edit your OP and the quick summary with new questions in addition to bumping for those who don't read throughthe comments. You could have easily have done any of that in the thread you started 2 days ago in which WiFi is already being discussed: www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1548434 .

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017