• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Sooner or later the phone will die, it won't boot up or only boot to the Android screen then turns itself off.
Sign this Petition to get more attention:
https://www.change.org/p/lg-mobile-launch-a-replacement-program-...

My phone went dead and I reported to LG, they issued the RA (before warranty expired), but I waited a few days trying to troubleshoot the problem and contacting local T-Mobile, by the time they received my phone it has passed the warranty 3 days and they refused to repair it. I did not know they MUST receive it before the last day of Warranty period.

I already made a complaint with the BBB and sent a letter to LG's Director of Public Relations to no available.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:

rated:
ellory said:   What did you tell LG? They admitted fault LG admits G4 bootloop problem is a hardware fault, will repair affected devices

Yes, they did admit the problem but claimed they received my broken phone 3 days after the end of warranty, therefore, I have to pay $72.

rated:
When did you buy the phone?

I don't understand why you were lollygagging about after they issue you an RMA, but I feel like they should honor the warranty since the RMA was issued before the warranty expired, unless you somehow managed to ship it so late the RMA itself expired.

You could try emailing the CEO:
https://www.change.org/p/lg-electronics-unlock-bootloader-on-all...

rated:
Right, you want to take to someone in their chain of command. That's not Public Relations

rated:
Or complain on Twitter or their Facebook page, somewhere where both LG corporate and the public will see it. You want to make it in someone's best interest to cut through the bureaucracy and fix your phone.

rated:
I do not own a LG G4 phone.

themoreyouknow.jpeg

rated:
I owned 3. It was a terrible phone. I'm back to a Note 5 and loving it.
Really? a change.org petition?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017