Need spy type camera to catch vandals

Archived From: Technology
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Vandals repeatedly keying car I am using while owner travels. Police expect me to get picture/video of vandals. Car parking is not in view of my apartment and cannot install cameras on property. So I think I need night vision, motion activated tiny camera or cameras, somehow installed inside the car. Have mild TBI and no luck sorting out on /Amazon-and really no budget. Suggestions on how to solve, please. Am female senior. Thank you, K

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

As you saw on the Finance thread, some Dash Cams placed inside your car will record.

I know this has already been posted in Finance, but perhaps the Technology community could recommend some good, inexpensive dash and security cams for the OP to consider?

Virgil27 said:   I know this has already been posted in Finance, but perhaps the Technology community could recommend some good, inexpensive dash and security cams for the OP to consider?
  I thought FW had added linking / tagging so a post could be in 2 groups?  Wouldn't that make more sense than two completely separate posts about the exact same thing?

minidrag said:   
Virgil27 said:   I know this has already been posted in Finance, but perhaps the Technology community could recommend some good, inexpensive dash and security cams for the OP to consider?
  I thought FW had added linking / tagging so a post could be in 2 groups?  Wouldn't that make more sense than two completely separate posts about the exact same thing?

I've mirrored the original from Finance, so I'm going to lock this one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017