• filter:

What is Adobe Acrobat altenative for free or low price

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Often i have to sign documents or fill some text and send back pdfs. Waste of paper to print and sign. Adobe Acrobat can do this job but not ready to pay serious bucks for this convenience. There must be a good solution, alternative to acrobat.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Why is this in finance?

rated:
Foxit Reader is free and can fill forms. Not sure if it'll let you add a "wet signature" though.

rated:

rated:
minidrag said:   CutePDF Pro is only $50.
http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/Pro.asp

I use Cute PDF (which is free) and I bought their Cute PDF Pro.  I feel that for the money, Cute PDF Pro was worth the $50.00. 

rated:
If it's mainly signing and sending, take a look at docusign.Com

rated:
thank you for the inputs.
@miserly its for signing and sending back documents/pdfs sent by others. Trying to avoid print and sign.

rated:
You could just use Adobe Reader. Just look for the Fill & Sign button when you open the PDF. It allows you to type over the document, and add a signature and then re-save. It doesn't allow you to take parts out, but you didn't list that as a requirement.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017