2DS XL Announced!

Archived From: Technology
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

Nintendo Announces 2DS XL Release for July 28
Disclaimer
https://www.fatwallet.com/blog/nintendo-2ds-xl

It'll be released on July 28th in the US, and you'll actually be able to close it instead of having that weird, kinda cheap-feeling tablet-lookin' thing.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

When I click on the blog link, I get this:
Your access to this site is prohibited.
In order to prevent unauthorized connections, your access to this site has been blocked.
If you believe that your access has been blocked by mistake, please contact our customer support at customerservice@ebates.ca.

Please include the following information to customer service, or click the email link above.

Full Name:
Email Address:
Explanation:
Incident ID: 4773922242880117845

KayK said:   When I click on the blog link, I get this:
Your access to this site is prohibited.
In order to prevent unauthorized connections, your access to this site has been blocked.
If you believe that your access has been blocked by mistake, please contact our customer support at customerservice@ebates.ca.

Please include the following information to customer service, or click the email link above.

Full Name:
Email Address:
Explanation:
Incident ID: 4773922242880117845

That is...not right.

Does it happen on other blog links, like this: https://www.fatwallet.com/blog/amazon-echo-show ?
I'll pass this on to the right folks and get it checked out for you. Thanks for letting me know!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017