• filter:

How to improve data security and information management

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Attackers tried to penetrate our network a few days ago by using an administrator access. Now I want complete visibility into everything happening on our file servers, I want actionable audit data about all changes made to files, folders, shares and permissions.  Is there a tool that I could use for this? I really need it to improve data security and information management. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This is more of a consumer level site. For business questions I'd suggest spiceworks.com

For your question, though - have you looked at Netwrix Auditor? It will probably do what you want.

rated:
Depends on what kind of network and OS you are using, I'm assuming Windows Server?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017