• filter:

Security/Surveillance Camera Recommendations?

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Driveway gate keeps being left ajar.  Not sure if it's meter reader, kids cutting through, or what -- Yes, I could put a lock on it - but that's a pain every time I come and go.

Looking for a camera that I could install inside that could be used to record 24/7 - fine if it overwrites old footage after 18 hours or so - I'd only be going back to review the footage if/when I find the gate ajar again.  Power is available at the area where I'd install it, don't think motion detection would be able to work through the windows.  Doesn't need to be wifi or anything fancy - just something that will look out the window continuously recording and preferably not burn my house down in the process (some of the cheap ones I've researched look good, but I don't want to cheap out at risk to my home).

Thanks for any/all suggestions!

Member Summary
Staff Summary

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017