• filter:

iPhone 6s+ vs. iPhone 7s or newest iPhone version on market

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Can someone tell me if the iPhone 7 or 7s(or newest version out on market), is enough technologically better than the 6s+, that it is worth the upgrade or should I wait til they come out with a newer version.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
You should wait until they come out with a new version.
At that time you should buy the old version at a nice discount.

rated:
JGsDeals4U said:   Can someone tell me if the iPhone 7 or 7s(or newest version out on market), is enough technologically better than the 6s+, that it is worth the upgrade or should I wait til they come out with a newer version.
  It's always technologically better.  Otherwise why release a new phone.

Worth it?  That's opinion.

rated:
ChinaRider said:   You should wait until they come out with a new version.
At that time you should buy the old version at a nice discount.

And then you wait another year...so on and on.

You should upgrade to iPhone 8 when your current phone battery doesn't charge full day and phone has issues. If it's working fine, there is really no need to upgrade since 6+ will work fine for another 2 more years.

rated:
I have a 7, upgraded from a 6S. The two biggest improvements that I think make the 7 better are:

1. Water resistance.
2. Stereo speakers.

Other than those items, ehhh.

And I'm not planning to upgrade to either the 8 or X.

rated:
If you have iPhone 7, then there is really no reason to upgrade. Unless you have Sprint and want to take advantage of free upgrade iPhone 8 with iPhone 7 trade in.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017