• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
I'm new here and I need help. 
I will soon be traveling to US for holidays with some friends. I'd like some info on how to get more for as little money as possible

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hi damirmatisic! Welcome to FatWallet.

I would update your post with the area you will be flying into and the areas you will be visiting as well as your travel budget. If you have ideas of the kinds of things you want to see or places you want to go that would help others with suggestions on how to save money. Another thing that is recommended is look through the travel forum and you will find many helpful posts about how to save money on hotels and rental cars if that is something you are going to use, among other things.

In general just be as specific as you can be, especially in your title and that will help others help you. Not very many people will read a post titled "hey everyone", it's kind of a red flag in forums.

Hey thanks man. I will look through the travel forum.
Thanks a lot!!!

Wish you all the best and safe journey. lol

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016