$200 r/t WoW air - Newark to Reykjavik(Iceland)

Archived From: Travel Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
WoW is starting their service out of EWR this fall and they currently have a deal from EWR to KEF (Iceland) for under $100 each way ($200 r/t)

So far I've only been able to find around $300 for Nov /Dec travel but was able to find sub $200 tickets for Feb/Mar travel. Check the WoW site for prices and to reserve.

A reminder, WoW is a no frills airline, which means they will charge for everything including preferred seat assignment and water on board and apparently strict with carry-on size and weight (11lbs).

http://wowair.us

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ah yes...fall in Iceland....sign me up

iceland
Disclaimer
early fall should be OK, in late fall you could always jump in the hotsprings.

belgique said:   Ah yes...fall in Iceland....sign me up
  We were there for a week in December - it was awesome. Seriously. One of, if not the best vacations we have ever had. Can't wait to go back.

You might be able to get the tickets cheaper if you purchase in GBP on WOW. I've used this tactic on WOW and Norwegian to get some good discounts on travel to Europe.

Feb/Mar is Fall? Iceland isn't in the Southern Hemisphere. If you're gonna troll, you have to at least respond to the actual post.

ICELAND is not in the southern hemisphere....it is east and north of Canada....

belgique said:   ICELAND is not in the southern hemisphere....it is east and north of Canada....
Very good! You get a gold star for being so perceptive!
Of course, you're not quite right. Canada extends well above the arctic circle, so Iceland is in no way north of it. But the 'east' part is close enough for grade school geography.

Now that you've figured that out, here's the REALLY HARD question. It'll be a challenge for you!
Can you tell everyone what season(s) Feb/Mar fall into? (Hint: It's not Fall)
You'll get two gold stars if you get this one right!

canoeguy1 said:   
  Feb/Mar is Fall? Iceland isn't in the Southern Hemisphere. If you're gonna troll, you have to at least respond to the actual post.

The OP also mentions Nov/Dec, which is in the Fall.

BostonFan said:   
canoeguy1 said:   

The $200 deal in the headline applies only in Feb/Mar, as the OP has stated very clearly and plainly.
BTW: Nov/Dec is full-on winter in Iceland, not Fall.

I've been to Iceland in the fall. It was a great trip. Of course Iceland is cold, and it was a bit windy. The solution is you bring a good winter coat.

If you don't want to deal with possible cold weather, go somewhere else.

canoeguy1 said:   
BostonFan said:   
canoeguy1 said:   

The $200 deal in the headline applies only in Feb/Mar, as the OP has stated very clearly and plainly.
BTW: Nov/Dec is full-on winter in Iceland, not Fall.

Geez, trollin' hard on this one!
BTW: Having been to Iceland myself in December, I can assure you that this is incorrect.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017