• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
Hey all , I am 35 years old Justin Chatwin  and lived in US with my wife and daughter. My daughter went to Mexico for her summer camp with her schoolmates and teachers. Now, her camp gets over and school teachers requested to all the parents to come Mexico and check their childs report, their performance and bring their kids from Mexico. My wife is going to india for some business work as she "ll unable to go, So i should have to go there and bring my daughter back to US. So, i have just booked my flight tickets. My flight 'll on 10 of this month. So , Can you guys give me some idea about how i 'll book taxi or any cab after reached the Mexico airpot or what type of luggage i should have to bring with me?? Actually i "ll go to that country for very first time in my life, So please give your suggestions and help!! 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

have you considered asking the school those questions?

Any update from OP?

I'm curious how this all panned out.

Forgot to come back and shill your luggage company?

I think the school will arrange those things for parents, maybe you can ask your daughter's teacher?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016