• filter:

Has anyone heard of Trade Show Travel Co?

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I attended a Comicon event a registered for a vacation. I was contacted and told I was picked for a discounted vacation. Honestly it really sounds to good to be true. They said I have 4 destinations for $498. The rep said the companies name is Trade Show Travel Co located in West Palm Beach fl. Has anyone heard or dealt with them?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Chances are you'll have to book airfare through them at ridiculous prices or it'll be a timeshare presentation.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/trade-show-travel-co/west-palm-bea...

rated:
Yea I saw the report but when I read through it seemed unfounded. I called and spoke with John who forwarded me to Jason. I confirmed that I am able book whenever. I am probably going to do the Ramada deal he has. I called the hotel and confirmed they book stays through them. IDK seems legit. When I google Trade Show Travel Co I get mixed results. I'll keep the post updated

rated:
We live in new Jersey and got a call from a guy named mr.Hanes. He was very kind to us and because of me just coming back from Iraq last year I was upgraded and the guy was actually kind of over board honest and funny. Im taking my wife and two kids to florida this December and for 500 bucks i got 6 vacations. Only thing I payed for already was airfare. We're all set . We're looking foward to our first disney vacation .

rated:
Trade show travel co is definitely the real deal, I'm pumped! I confirmed everything with the resort. I have everything booked at the Ramada. Crazy good deal.

rated:

rated:
It is unfounded. I guess the person who wrote post ended up taking the package.

rated:
I bought a package from a state fair and spoke to a guy named Michael and he was very good at explaining what I registered for and I even was able to split the 498 into a couple payments
Jason white was there when I called and I have a vacation set up for the holidays. I was happy with everything and it is a great price. Can't beat it

rated:
Has anyone actually gone on a trip? I want to know if you came across any extra fees before, during, or after your trip that weren't explained in the phone call? What was your experience with the travel company during the booking experience? 

rated:
Yes i got selected at comicon in Tennessee and went. I was thinking the same thing about it being to good to be true but they explained to me that the resorts paid the other 80% because i got picked so they could show me what they had to offer. The tour was really laid back and they let us go right after. I even got a massage in the spa and I have a bad back so that was pretty awesome. Everything on the trips went smooth and it was exactly the way the rep explained it to me. Jason was really awesome man. He helped me plan and book everything. I've actually been keeping in touch hes a really cool guy. I'm definitely gonna book with them from now on. 

rated:
maikef said:   I attended a Comicon event a registered for a vacation. I was contacted and told I was picked for a discounted vacation. Honestly it really sounds to good to be true. They said I have 4 destinations for $498. The rep said the companies name is Trade Show Travel Co located in West Palm Beach and visited Conejo valley. Has anyone heard or dealt with them?
  Hello
As I haven't visited but I heard about this riipoffreport dot com fro travel...

rated:
Scam stop and think about it. Why do they want to give away thousands of dollars worth of vacations? They told us 1000 people won the grand prize.... really? They aren't getting my visa number or PayPal.

rated:
It's a scam!!!!!!!!!!

rated:
did this turn out to be legit?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017