• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

I am looking for the lowest price for 3 nights (Jan 9, 2017 to Jan 12, 2017) at Desire Resort Riviera Maya All-Inclusive (Couples Only) Cancun Mexico.

This would be for 1 room with 2 adults.  

So far, the best deals I have found so far are $576/night (including taxes)  via getaroom.com 

I have also seen $678/night at TravelocityExpediaHotwireOrbitz 

I have found $578/night at Trivago and TripAdvisor and Booking.com, but that didn't include taxes.  (With taxes, it came to $678/night)

Note:  There are 2 resorts in Cancun named Desire.  There is Desire Resort Riviera Maya and Desire Pearl.  I am interested in Desire Resort Riviera Maya, (not Pearl)

It is also sometimes listed with the terms "Couples Only", "Spa", "Puerto Morelos", "Quintana Roo"  

I already have the flights and airport transportation booked.

So, to summarize:

• Seeking 3 nights (Jan 9, 2017 to Jan 12, 2017)
  • at Desire Resort All-Inclusive Riviera Maya, Cancun Mexico
  • 1 room, 2 adults
  • best price found so far $576/night (which includes taxes)

Thank you in advance!

Member Summary
Staff Summary

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016