• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I am planing to travel to Northen Vietnam (Hanoi and Ha Long Bay) for 4 days in December with my family (3 adults and 2 childrens age of 11 and 13)
We will be arriving in Hanoi on Monday afternoon and look around Hanoi until Tuesday and plan to visit Ha Long Bay on Wed and Thursday and leave Friday early monring (1:45 am flight).

What is the best way to get from Hanoi Airport to a hotel in downtown?
Where should I go in Hanoi?
Do you have any recommendation of reliable travel agents to book a travel package?  
Should I book a package before the trip or should I book when I get in Hanoi? 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Google is your friend

rated:
use uber or grab , much cheaper than taxi.
there is plenty of travel agent store in hanoi.

rated:
not a lot of place to go in hanoi, just the 36 pho phuong (36 city)
I just came back from there (11/18/16) I stayed at the hilton garden inn, a newly built hotel. in the central district area, walking distance to everywhere.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016