• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Looking to go away this weekend but don't wanna get ripped off. Any cheap vacation packages for last-minute weekend trps?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Cheapest - Stay home. Go to a museum
Best - Trip to Mars!

As you gave no info on where , what kind of budget, or how far you want to go, well...that's all I can offer

rated:
Okay then here's a bit more info:

1. I live in New England and I guess id rather not travel no more than 6 hours by car to get where im going
2. My budget is pretty flexible too but now that its mentioned I guess I'll say under $500
3. we want to go somewhere with good bars and nightlife.

Sorry about not being specific. I guess Im just asking which site is the best place to look for when its a last minute decision like this one. Thanks.

rated:
I would drive up to Montreal (assuming you have a passport). Its about a 5-hour drive from Boston, tons of nightlife and bars. The dollar is pretty strong now. And you can get a 4-star hotel on Priceline for just over $100/night via Express Deals. (3-star hotels are about $60/night.)

rated:
Thank you! I've never been to Canada and I actually just renewed my passport in April so that's a really good idea 

rated:
Canada does sound like fun. If you're willing to drive to NYC, Carnival sometimes has good deals on 4 day cruises. You can find them on the Carnival website.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016