• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Just a shout out to let anyone who is considering checking out their do called hotel deals that there do not appear to be ANY coupons available at all. I checked every hour today within 3 seconds of the alleged coupon activation times and in every case they claimed to be sold out. Looks like fraud to get you on their site. Don't waste your time.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
The coupons were in limited supply. You had to be quick.
I tried earlier with the 62% (i think) off coupon. I thought once the coupon was applied, I would be good to go so I took my sweet time after I saw the discounted price but when I tried to check out, the coupon was removed.

Fortunately, I got in on the last 55% off coupon. You've got to be quick. I had my reservation filled out and ready to go. I kept refreshing the Travelocity coupon page from the 59 minute mark and once a new coupon popped up, I copied and pasted the coupon code, clicked applied, did a quick scan of the price to make sure it was somewhat accurate and then checked out. I'm a happy camper.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016