Disneyland and Sea World over the holidays...

Archived From: Travel Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I know they'll be super busy but trying to plan the best time to go over the holidays in Dec. 

Have any day tickets already 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Holidays are super busy. Make sure you plan and stick to a schedule. Expect crowds.
I recommend going to one of the many online resources for advice on planning. 

cmcdan1524 said:   Holidays are super busy. Make sure you plan and stick to a schedule. Expect crowds.
I recommend going to one of the many online resources for advice on planning. 

how about christmas day??

i've not been to disney but been to LEGO land and the san diego zoo and i think it is safe to say you will be at the park with everyone else who thought a holiday would temper the crowd. they will be just as, if not more, crowded as a regular day.

If you go to Disneyland get the park hopper tickets you can get so much more done and make sure to get your fast passes on the rides you want once you get into the park.

Please reconsider visiting Sea World - especially if you have kids. Kids are so much smarter than we were. My friends granddaughter who is five asked why the whales lived in such a small pool and "don't they miss their family in the ocean". Made everyone think about the cruelty Sea World calls entertainment.

Disney, go in the morning EARLY. At about 10am the place starts to pack up. Leave at 12. Come back at about 6PM.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017