• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Over couple of years i racked reward points at various places

Marriott: 300k
Delta: 200k
Pentagon Fed Amex Travel Rewards:  180k

whats the best way to maximize out of it. I am not in need of any specific thing at this time and no travel coming up. 
Looking for ideas to consolidate them for maximum cashing options ..

Of all , I am sick of Penfed Amex as there is no good way to cash them and using them for gift cards usually give below 1c/$

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

By design, reward programs are intended to be used with the entity issuing them. Transfers result in significant devaluations.

If you are not going to take advantage of the travel benefit, perhaps there is a family member or "friend" who might find some use.

My bank's credit card rewards program offers a $25 Amazon gift card for the number of points I had accumulated on a card. I was interested in using it as a gift for Christmas, but the representative told me (Friday) that it would arrive after Christmas. He also mentioned that I could use my ATM card to withdraw cash for the points. That sounded even better.

You could check with your customer service representatives to see if you have that option.

take a nice trip. the Marriott and delta will get you a nice week in the Caribbean for 2.
PenFed AMEX rewards - best redemption is travel. If you want to cash out, just get $1,530 in Amazon giftcards, load to your Amazon account. Use to buy stuff for your trip

start using Citi DoubleCash. If you're not traveling, stop using travel cards, use 2% cashback card.

Save time and money with U.S. Park! DTW Airport Parking can be hassle free!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017