• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I know there is one for car rentals. is there such a thing for hotels? where given specific information, the website notifies you when there is a price drop?
tia
m

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:

rated:
rsuaver said:   Google flights: https://www.google.com/flights/
  right. thanks. looking for something specifically for hotels.

rated:
For hotels, you're probably best off not buying into the hype (Last One!) that Hotwire and others leverage. I've had decent luck with Kayak and pairing it up with something like E-bates, if I'm so lucky.

rated:
@miserly, did you find anything? For the uneducated, what is the camel3 equivalent for car rentals? 

rated:
awara said:   @miserly, did you find anything? For the uneducated, what is the camel3 equivalent for car rentals? 
  no i still have not.
autoslash.com will alert you if you put in the reservation information, it will watch to see if/when the price dips below so you can cancel/reserve.

rated:
awara said:   @miserly, did you find anything? For the uneducated, what is the camel3 equivalent for car rentals? 
  CamelCamelCamel is a site you can use to check Amazon pricing history for items and can set an alert when an item's price drops to an amount you wish to pay.

rated:
kirbydog said:   
  CamelCamelCamel is a site you can use to check Amazon pricing history for items and can set an alert when an item's price drops to an amount you wish to pay.

Too bad awara didn't ask that question.

rated:
OP - not sure if this will help or not, but here's a link to Google Compare. It is a comparison shopping site for auto insurance. Or, at least it was. There's a message on the website now that says it was discontinued in March 2016. Maybe if you try refreshing the page or using a different browser? I don't know, I don't stay in hotels very often.

rated:
I read about a site that monitors price drop for Hotels.. I think its called Tingo.com. I've never used it though.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017