• filter:

Where Can I get last minute flights deals from Los Angeles?

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I am looking out for last minute travel deals but could not find anything that is suitable to my need. Please can you guide me the best way to get last minute flight deals from Los Angeles.

Moderator Comment: Welcome to Travel Deals! This forum and its members have a wealth of information to help you make an informed decision regarding your travel plans. However, before we can help you, you need to help yourself first.

Please take a few moments to review the stickied threads at the top of the forum. After reviewing them, its time to make your first post! Please let us know what you have found with your own research.

A good start would be to post the following:
a. Make sure you begin your Title with “REQUEST - …” For example, “REQUEST – Need cheap air/hotel package to Vegas from LAX in Oct”
b. Dates of travel
c. Departure city (and airports)/destination
d. # of people (adults/children) (if children, you may wish to include ages)
e. # of nights
f. Approximate budget for your trip
g. Activities that interest you
h. What have you found so far in your research? Please include complete prices (incl all taxes and fees) and where you have located the deal.

It might seem overwhelming and a lot to post, but it will truly help us help you the best we can! — Apr. 17, 2017 @ 7:36am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Google Flight or Kayak.

rated:
Airlines dieectly used to have past minute deals posted. I haven't checked lately. Cheapest flights are generally internet fares directly from airlines.

I would check the airlines who have flights outt of LAX and other airports you want to fly out of.

rated:
For last minute tickets, I usually just walk up to the counter and use a credit card....

rated:
http://airfarewatchdog.com - Great place to find last minute or other air fares.

rated:
You can also search the web to find a ticket for the closest date.

rated:
In addition to the aforementioned aifarewatchdog, I use GTFOFlights.com which is excellent for SFO, LAX, NYC, ORD, and SEA departures.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017