• filter:

Any recommendations for Destin, Florida area hotels/vacation rentals?

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I'm experiencing analysis paralysis trying to come up with the best deal possible on a place to stay in the Destin/Miramar Beach area.  We've never been before so I'm not sure of the best places to stay.  I don know I'd like to be on the beach or REALLY close.  We are flyng into Panama City Beach.  It will be just me, my husband, and our teenage daughter. 

Any amazing deals to be had or recommendations?

Jennifer

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
when are you going? are you looking for a hotel or a condo? You really can't go wrong anywhere in the area and it just depends on what you like to do. If you want a quiet relaxing vacation, heads towards miramar beach. If you want to party on the beach in the day and hit the bars at night stay in Destin.

rated:
did you finally have one ?

rated:
There are hundreds of rentals along the beach in Destine/Pensacola area. We rented a place from VRBO I believe and while it was not ultra cheap, it was right on the beach with great amenities, in a highrise building. If possible, stay on the beach. Saves a lot of aggravation hauling stuff into the beach everyday. Also, look at Airbnb for offbeat locations.
If you want quieter beach, move towards Gulf shores area; they also offer better value for $.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017