• filter:

Travel Essentials.Things inside your bag

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Aside from your travel documents and money what is your travel essentials when traveling outside the country? 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Speaking from personal experience: 1. A COLOR copy of the cover and inside pages of your passport, 2. Any prescription medications, should be in their original pharmacy containers.

rated:
Condoms

rated:
WashingtonState said:   Speaking from personal experience: 1. A COLOR copy of the cover and inside pages of your passport, 2. Any prescription medications, should be in their original pharmacy containers.
  I just keep a scanned copy of the passport in my email acct. 

rated:
9mm

rated:
Mobile phone, tablet, adapter for my charger(s), Bank card, credit card, back-up contact lenses and eyeglasses, medication (ibuprofen, allergy meds, antibiotics - if I an going somewhere where these are not readily available over the counter),  sunglasses, comfortable shoes.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017