• filter:

Universal Studios Hollywood

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Hello Fatwallet Family,
I'm taking my family to Southern California on vacation for two weeks. We did a Disneyland package deal with 4 tickets, 2 days at the park and hotel for 2 nights for a total $1200 (which I was happy with).  We are also planing a Universal Studios Hollywood visit too (on a Monday), but we cannot find any deals on-line.  We will be there on the 14th.
Does anyone had any Universal Studios deal suggestions (to keep my wallet FAT)?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
1 Day only?

That's a bit rough, all the discounts are based on 2nd + day.
Oh, if you buy online ahead of time you can save about $5-10 and guarantee a ticket (if full)
If you pay for the Front of the Line pass or the Tour, you can see the entire park in the same day (Rough to see whole place)

rated:

rated:
Where did you get your Disney package from ?!

rated:
They have Universal Studios Hollywood Annual Pass at Costco website for $109, that's $10 cheaper than purchasing it at the park or their Universal Studios website. Hope this helps....

rated:
You were smart NOT to go to Orlando at this time of year....its going to be 94 in the shade and about 90% humidity...

rated:
misterphillip said:   You were smart NOT to go to Orlando at this time of year....its going to be 94 in the shade and about 90% humidity...
  Shows temps in the 80's in Orlando for the next 10 days

rated:
misterphillip said:   You were smart NOT to go to Orlando at this time of year....its going to be 94 in the shade and about 90% humidity...
  Agreed.  We did that & had to hide in the shade during the sizzling daytime hours.

rated:
Seal said:   
  Agreed.  We did that & had to hide in the shade during the sizzling daytime hours.

evening hours are v nice

rated:
Great options!!!

rated:
mycutebaby said:   They have Universal Studios Hollywood Annual Pass at Costco website for $109, that's $10 cheaper than purchasing it at the park or their Universal Studios website. Hope this helps....
  I think this is what we may do.  We might not use the annual pass more than 1 day, but you never know...
THANK YOU!!

rated:
OP, sent you a message.

rated:
marshmellobbq said:   
alexluk said:   Where did you get your Disney package from ?!

We got our California Disney package from a company called ...

Well,

"Great" is in the eye of the beholder.

2day base ticket (one park per day) is $199. Times 4, it's $800. There are MANY hotels in the area, and many of those many under $200 a night (which is what you're paying).

If you have hopper passes, then your tickets would be $976 so it would be another story but depends on the hotel you got.

rated:
Sorry, it was $1100 for the package. And the hotel has a water park, free parking and free breakfast.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017