• filter:
  • 1155156157158 159
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I am trying to book a tpa trip and will most likely go with budget. Are there any coupon codes? I usually use mugz165 for 35 off but now get a message it has expired.

rated:
[Request finding a Better Rate] I hope you guys accept new posters requests over here as this is gonna be my first post and a request right away

Pick up:   26 Feb, 2016
Drop off:  26 Mar, 2016

Location: Montreal, Quebec [city locations are acceptable since they are cheaper than airport and I live downtown]
Car Class: Full Size [ *Premium class if rate is with national since I have Exc. member]

Best value deal:  National Car Rental
Reason being it counts towards maintaining my membership as an executive and guaranteed one class upgrade

• $796.80 [All in]
  • Premium class @ Full size rate
  • Montreal Stanley

Best Rate: Enterprise
Cheapest by far with Costco Discount

• $ 765.12 [All in]
  • Intermediate SUV
  • Montreal Rue-Guy

2nd Best Rate: Alamo
Cheapest by far with Costco Discount

• $ 785.56
  • Full size
  • Montreal Stanley

Notes:
-
Have tried a couple of different places such as Avis, Budget as well [City & Airport location] and are ranging from ~$900 - $1,100.
- I prefer to be with national as it helps maintaining my membership status and so far it seems my best option

Thanks in advance guys

rated:
try Honda. Maybe Toyota as well. They lease for $200-250, why wouldn't they rent for between that and your quotes...

rated:
Is it even do-able?
I did a quick search on the internet after reading your post, and came up with no such a thing, has anyone done it here before?

I tried calling a couple rental offices and tried to negotiate something but nothing better than what I have in hand already.

Thanks for your input

rated:
Honda definitely did; that's why you never saw Hondas on rental company lots. But I read somewhere Toyota does, too

rated:
Can I pick up a car in Orlando and leave it in Tampa?

rated:
yes.  I have done that a few times when I could not get decent flights into TPA.

rated:
**edit, submitted request below.

rated:
Request
Orlando Florida MCO airport.
Fullsize - Premium
3/30/16 8pm to 4/5/16 11PM

Best I found was through Costco Travel for $195 for Premium.
Hertz after I booked my trip was $243.
Budget was $236 with R524190

Thinking Costco is as cheap as you can get.

rated:
u r not going to be driving a car from Costco. So think about it (u can see - further on on Costco reservation - the coupons used)
Also pls use careful language here. I understand that a quote from Costco website is all-inclusive, but some readers do not

rated:
I just did Costco in FL and nobody could touch their deals.
You do need to be a member.

rated:
riaesq said:   I just did Costco in FL and nobody could touch their deals.
You do need to be a member.

I just booked through them with Budget. It actually went down to $185 for the week all in, premium car. I can't imagine it possibly getting much lower than that. Under $30/day seems unreal to me, but I've only rented a car a couple times in my life. I'll keep an eye out.

rated:
Autoslash.com You just can't beat it. Book any rental online (don't pay), enter your bottom line cost, confirmation number on Autoslash.com and the computer will watch for better deals and re-book you at a lower rate.

Recently I got a $350 rental at RSW for 8 days and I only had to pay $102.00

I've used Autoslash for many years and it's by far the best (and free to do too)!!!!

rated:
it's interesting that neither Costco nor Autoslash do anything you can't do yourself. This is the reason for this thread's existence. I've beaten Autoslash on all my rentals. As to Costco, they list the codes they apply near the end of your on-line process. So why not go to the company whose car you'll get with those codes??

rated:
I found mousesavers.com offers great information.They list the terms and conditions for each coupon so you don't have to waste time entering expired or irrelevant ones. The best one for me was $20 off 4 days which ended up pricing slightly less then the free weekend day codes. So budget is very affordable.

rated:
jimmywalt said:   Autoslash.com You just can't beat it. Book any rental online (don't pay), enter your bottom line cost, confirmation number on Autoslash.com and the computer will watch for better deals and re-book you at a lower rate.

Recently I got a $350 rental at RSW for 8 days and I only had to pay $102.00

I've used Autoslash for many years and it's by far the best (and free to do too)!!!!

Only one that came up for Orlando was "SIXT" and was $300. I just did Costco Travel again for Orlando and it's $500+. Think I got a great deal at $185 or whatever it was.

rated:
REQUEST
IAD 6-22 - 7-5  pickup at 7am - drop off at 7pm

$578  Budget from Costco  mugz090 w852802
$617  Budget direct- using the same codes
$566  Budget - Autoslash

rated:
Any ideas for discounts/coupons in the Austin, TX area? I have been renting from Enterprise quite a frequently. Have also used Budget. Rent locally on a regular basis and travel frequently.

rated:
Request:
MCO orlando 7/30- 8/6
Premium car- maxima or impala
Best so far $232.65 Dollar using promo code CHEP
Beats costco by $20 but no second driver included..($13 extra but i don't need it)

Watched rates go up $30 in last 2 weeks...

rated:
REQUEST for a CAR with less expensive rental option:

Pickup/Dropoff: MIA 5/11/16 thru 5/18/16 4pm-4pm
Standard/Intermediate/Full size or better

MIA 5/11/16 thru 5/18/16 4pm-4pm

Budget
BCD X793200 MUGZ079 standard
Standard $194.50

Budget
BCD D410400 plus free upgrade UUGZ039
$395. standard

National (I have Executive status)
Pick ups are pricing out only $101.68 all-in
I have reserved this because of the price but prefer a car only if I can get this low of a deal.

Wonder if I can use this rental but go to Emerald Aisle for a car if I reserve a pickup? The National website says " Choose any car (Midsize and above) on the Emerald Aisle and only pay the Midsize rate"

I'm thinking…Trucks are "above" midsize…does anyone know how National views pickups? May be specialty?

rated:
Request
Pickup: Seattle Airport (SEA)
Date: 8/13 -8/16/2016

• $301 - National: standard size
• $306 - Costco: full size: Almo
• $306 - Autoslash: full size: Almo
• $331 - Budget, Code: w852802; full size car
• $389.59 - Avis. com (AWD Code: A108326) Full Size

Appreciate any suggestions and helps!

rated:
sunnyday60 said:   REQUEST for a CAR with less expensive rental option:

Pickup/Dropoff: MIA 5/11/16 thru 5/18/16 4pm-4pm

MIA 5/11/16 thru 5/18/16 4pm-4pm

Budget
BCD X793200 MUGZ079 standard
Standard $194.50

Budget
BCD D410400 plus free upgrade UUGZ039
$395. standard

National (I have Executive status)
Pick ups are pricing out only $101.68 all-in
I have reserved this because of the price but prefer a car only if I can get this low of a deal.

Wonder if I can use this rental but go to Emerald Aisle for a car if I reserve a pickup? The National website says " Choose any car (Midsize and above) on the Emerald Aisle and only pay the Midsize rate"

I'm thinking…Trucks are "above" midsize…does anyone know how National views pickups? May be specialty?

I've gotten several Suburbans, Tahoes and Expeditions before from the Emerald Aisle 

rated:
Does anyone have any experience with using Budget's rate codes and their Fastbreak number? I get a good rate for a rental without the code but when I put in my fastbreak number, the rate doubles. Their customer service line didn't have a reasonable explanation for it. I find it odd so just wondering if anyone had this experience.

rated:
Is the National TDB Publications code "good" to use? Car and Driver is no longer active.

rated:
Are there any enterprise codes which are active and works for neighborhood location? Airport is too far to pick up and drop off. I am getting around 19$ + tax per day for an economy car for next week through my company's corporate discount code. I am not sure if there are ways to find better rates.

rated:
No they don't. Please screenshot where you see this. I rent from them almost 30 weeks per year.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1155156157158 159
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016