• filter:
  • 1156157158159 160
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Too bad this thread has tied, it was great while it lasted. a few of those provided advice were quirky as can be, but gave great insights. Any other site now perform the same function?

rated:
See post from Mom2boys above.

rated:
Autoslash.com CANNOT be beat! It's free and you don't have to pay ANYTHING till you pick up the vehicle.

They will find you the best deal there is TODAY and continue 24/7 to look for better deals until the day you need the vehicle. I've used AutoSlash.com for the past 4 or 5 years and I will NEVER EVER use anything else.

Back in the old days I would Google discount codes and spend hours/days trying to find a good deal. Now I spend about 10 minutes and they do the rest!!!

rated:
I tried a LOT of these codes and I think I've found a pretty good deal with Avis AWD C070127. The description says "Very good discount, LDW included 81.00 63.00". Does anyone know what this AWD is for? I'm afraid I'll be at the rental counter and the agent will ask me for some kinda ID.

rated:
Combined with AAA code 203308 seems to be best discount for a week or more rental at Hertz (example I booked a SUV for 10 days for $320)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1156157158159 160
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017