20% off at La Quinta hotels

Archived From: Travel Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Found this deal on another site and it worked perfectly when I made my reservation. Did a search and didn't see it posted on FW.

"La Quinta Inns and Suites now takes 20% off most standard room rates for stays at participating properties via coupon code "SPRING20". That's the first such offer we've seen from La Quinta. This discount cannot be combined with other offers (such as AAA, AARP, etc.) but will often yield lower rates than those discounts. Deal ends June 30."

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for the code! Saved me $2 more per night over the US Table Tennis code!!!

Denver was $71 per night on AAA code, $63 using SPRING20. Thanks!

awesome deal op

bye the way, when it expires you can use 15% CashBack from bank of america - add it up deal

https://additup.bankofamerica.com/jsp/14-retailerdetail.jsp?mid=703&srcPage=URL.OfflineOffers
if you see login page, login and then paste url in browser again

thanks OP. does anyone know if you can get southwest rapid rewards credit or aadvantage miles as a qualified night's stay?

Anyone know if retired military would qualify for the govt rate? Just says show ID but doesn't specify.

La Quinta from Bank Of America's Add it up seems to have been removed...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017