Official Travel to India- version 2.0a

• 180818283 84
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Hi all,

Pls let me know if there are any deals on Trivandrum (TRV) to SFO , ONE ticket roundtrip - July mid month to September Mid month.. The only shortest duration option with travel originating from Trivandrum is Emirates. We used to have Etihad but they don't have flights from TRV anymore. It's a monopoly now..ticket price is $1750 !! Thank you Patel Bhai and everyone !

rated:
Dear Patelbhai,

I am looking for four tickets (2 adults + 2 kids) from IAD-CCU starting around Dec. 23-24 and coming back Jan 15-16. I had seen prices on Air India in the beginning of April $42xx but stupidly enough did not get it. I saw $45xx on Qatar past weekend. I would prefer Air India if I can but the prices now are too high. Do you think that the price on AI could come down or is it advisable to get the tickets from Qatar now ? Are there promotions for December that come out later ?

Thanks for any help at all.

CC

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 180818283 84
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017