• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Hi! I joined tonight and I am trying to follow the rules to enter the contest. I want to post a hot deal, but when I tried to post, the prompt told me I couldn't and that I was in the wrong area. Could you help me find the correct area please? Thanks!

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
rated:
Welcome! It looks like you posted a deal here. There are only a few things wrong with your post. We want an informative title, so we recommend you follow these guidelines:
Suggested Title Format: [manufacturer] [item description] [price] [store] [deal attributes]
Examples: Acme widget player 3000 $27 at Stuff-Mart PM YMMV $30 off $50 at Merchant expires 12/31/2007

Also, when posting a deal, it's important to make sure you include a link to the item so the community can see what the actual item is. Other than the above, it looks like you should do fine

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016