• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Welcome Mish! If you have any questions or need any assistance feel free to contact the moderators. You can find the button 'alert mods' to do so at the top right corner of any message such as this one or yours.

rated:
Hi everyone, I'm Roslyn I just joined yesterday.
I'm a stay at home wife, I take care of my parents.
I'm from Australia. I surf the net when at home, while doing daily chores.
I use to do that when I was working, and pretty much surfed the net in front of my boss hahahhaha.
It's lovely to be here, everyones friendly and positive.

Have a good night everyone

rated:
Welcome lifeoffreedomonline,

Here is a link to one of my comments above that has some helpful links for new members.

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/welcome/843204/m19357994/#m1935...

rated:
Hi all, I'm Brian, mechanical engineer, living in Wisconsin. Always looking for good deals! I don't post but follow everything (always surfing the net), starting way back with slickdeals... Still trying to decide which one I like better (if that is ok to say...), I always check both, but SD has better format and seems to have more deals, just my opinion.

rated:
balavay said:   Hi all, I'm Brian, mechanical engineer, living in Wisconsin. Always looking for good deals! I don't post but follow everything (always surfing the net), starting way back with slickdeals... Still trying to decide which one I like better (if that is ok to say...), I always check both, but SD has better format and seems to have more deals, just my opinion.

Welcome Brian from Wisconsin!  The cheese is on you

rated:
Hello guys,
I am Darlene.

rated:
Hi my name's Rob and I'm here to save money and post some offers.

rated:
KeshiaDalton said:   Hello guys,
I am Darlene.

Welcome, Darlene!

If you have any questions feel free to let us know!

rated:
robfinch said:   Hi my name's Rob and I'm here to save money and post some offers.
  Hi, Rob!

Same for you, if you ever have any questions feel free to ask!

rated:
Hi my name's Bob and I am a robot lovers and I am searching some stem robot toys for my 12 years old son, and surely, wants to save mnoney.

The only two robot websites I love to shop at are littlebits and makeblock.com.

There is seldom deals from these sites (I tried to share one from makeblock before, but get few reviews and no reply). I am wondering is there any one with the similar interest so that can share any deals info with me?

Or some other robot sites recommended?

Thanks!:-D

rated:
Hello! My name is Grace and I am new to this form, I just wanted to say hello! I am glad to be a part of this community!

rated:
Hi Grace, welcome to FatWallet!

Here are a few links that will be really helpful:

rated:
Hi evry one I'm Duan Smith From Uk and I'm verry happy for joining with you because I'll share with you the best of My knowledge, shopping deals, trading experience etc.

rated:
digitalzapals said:   Hi evry one I'm Duan Smith From Uk and I'm verry happy for joining with you because I'll share with you the best of My knowledge, shopping deals, trading experience etc.

Hi digitalzapals, welcome to FatWallet! 

You can find some useful links in the post above that will help you with understanding the many facets of FatWallet.

rated:
I'm Dennis. Joined a couple of years ago. Just stopped by here to say Hi!

rated:
duckmin said:   I'm Dennis. Joined a couple of years ago. Just stopped by here to say Hi!

Hi Dennis! Better late than never.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016