• filter:

Introductions!

• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Hi All, I'm a regular on the clear channel radio trivia forumn and I really enjoy it. We have a great group there. Thanks, Steffie from Memphis

rated:
graperaincn said:   Hi All, I'm a regular on the clear channel radio trivia forumn and I really enjoy it. We have a great group there. Thanks, Steffie from Memphis
  Welcome graperaincn!

rated:
Hello Ramanadham 

rated:
HEY!
I am Akinta Thomas
I'm from Grenada

rated:
kintythomas5 said:   HEY!
I am Akinta Thomas
I'm from Grenada

Hello, kintythomas5!

Welcome! If you have any question feel free to let us know, and if you haven't seen our FAQ you can read it right here: https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/457553

rated:
Hi, I am Chen caifeng, I am from China, now engaged in eBay, dedicated to the sale of cell phone and accessories. I like to travel with my wife and son, in this hope to know more foreign friends.

rated:
Welcome caifengchan! If you have any questions about FatWallet you can consult the FAQ or feel free to send in a moderator alert using the "alert mods" button on the upper right side of any post or comment.

rated:
Hello friends,
This is Abu. am here to benefit myself & others from Fatwallet coupons/deals that are mutually shared. being new to Fatwallet, I have many questions. For example, how do I know about deals/coupons? If I ever find a good deal, how do I share with the community? etc. Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017